Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Welcome!

To those of you who are new to my blog, welcome! I'm Janelle. I like peach tea, journaling, and hearing people's stories. I've been blessed with some incredible opportunities to share a bit about my own story in these past couple of months, which might be how some of you found yourself here today:

You may have read my article, "How to Avoid the Comparison Trap," in Relevant Magazine.

Maybe my story on She Has Worth brought you here.

...Or perhaps you read about how I found God in my brokenness on FEBC's Gospel Blog.

Whatever the reason, I want to welcome you and sincerely thank you for giving me a few moments of your time today. Make yourself at home, and if you could take a second to comment below letting me know what brought you to my blog, I would greatly appreciate it!

Happy reading, and feel free to email me at janelle.n.paule@gmail.com with any comments, prayer requests, or just to introduce yourself. You can also tweet me at @JanellePaule or reach me through the contact form at the bottom right of this site. Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment